Sunday, September 18, 2011

Caleb Orson Giles born June 20, 2011

Lanny, Saunie and I went to see Stefanie and her new baby boy Monday evening June 20, 2011. Just trying to catch up, chuga chuga chugalug) Caleb was born several hours earlier around 9:00 in the morning. He was very alert and bright-eyed for being only a few hours old, and he watched and listened to Aunt Saunie's interesting tale of when she got her unexpected wild haircut. They say Great Grandma Alexanderina Hopkins was a good story-teller, as well as Grandma Nola Starr. I think Caleb got his first look at the Starr talent.  As a child Lanny really enjoyed listening to Grandma Hopkins read to him. His favorite book is Thunder Cave.
Caleb is a beautiful baby and his siblings are very happy that he has come to live with them. by Grandma Binkle
                                                                  Pleasant Dreams
                                                        Many hands make life blissful


                                                                   Sleep little baby
I may be small now, but just wait and see
                                                        Oh mom, don't get all mushy
                                                            Look at me, I have hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.