Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kristina Garcia Starr's birhtday July 27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTINA
Happy birthday Kristina. Lanny and I and our family wish you a very happy birthday. Too bad we are not closer so that we could surprise you with a visit, flower, balloons, or a cake, or something more than a card. Hope you got the one we sent you in time. I love the picture on your card, hope you do too. Speaking of pictures, we still treasure some that our families had on their walls while they were alive.
We have Grandma Lorietta and Grandpa Luke's picture of an old fashion home scene.I'm sure the Starr kids remember that picture. It was hanging in Grandpa Starr's living room for a long time and was one of the first things you saw as you entered that room. I have a picture which hung on Carl and Nola's wall. It is filled with children playing. What's your favorite picture? One of mine is "The Starry Night. It dances
We have a few that we will include with this birthday wish that I borrowed from your facebook, so any of our kids reading this will see them. You are going to have to write and tell us something about yourself, what your interests are and anything else that you might like to share with us.
Damian is growing so fast, no longer a baby, but a big boy. It's amazing how fast they grow. We can tell by your pictures that you love your child so much. He has your eyes, you know. Grandpa has written something for you and it is below the pictures. Have a great birthday. Luv ya.

Happy Birthday Wish from Grandpa Starr
Kristina,
I understand it is your birthday. Since it is not considered to be polite to ask how old a woman is I will assume you are just the perfect age and counting! I hope your having a special day and that Brian is waiting on you hand and foot. I have two pictures from your family hanging on my wall. One is of you, Brian, and little Damian as a baby. The other one is of Damian at about 1 ½ years old. I’d appreciate it if you could send me more current pictures when you can. My e-mail address is starr@gemsi.com" Write when you can and let me know how things are going. Love Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.