

Stefanie is celebrating her birthday to date with breakfast donuts with the family, lunch with Grandpa and Grandma and a night out with the hubby.
Happy Birthday dear daughter. I have
no doubt that it will be a great one and I'm sure you share the attitude of this smart and cute cat, right.
A flip back to the past>> This picture
shows one of Stefanie's birthdays with all her friends, and her sister Richelle who
helped with the party activities. I remember most of these girls. All of them are special. Stefanie had a best friend
Betsy, along with several other friends. She and Betsy would be so silly and giggly at times and
seemed to enjoy life very much.
We now fast forward to the present. Stefanie still has that zip and zest for life. It might be that she exercises a
lot, rides
her bicycle, has eight delightful kids to keep her involved and young, or it may be that that is her way.
She enjoys a lot of things, especially
her kids, her husband, music, going to football games, and trying her
skill at several creative arts, like writing short stories. drawing
pictures with her children, playing piano. She had played the flute
for several years and the drums in high school.
Does anyone remember what it was like turning forty? I don't. But I do remember my birthday rollerskating party. Oh what fun that was.
Lanny and I visited Stefanie and
her two kids who are not old enough to be in school yet. We have some videos of our visits we will share
here.
![]() | ||||
| Stefanie talking to Brent over her cellphone. |







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.