Saturday, July 27, 2013

Kristina Starr has a birthday July 27, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTINA 
Kristina and Damian
 
Here's a virtual bouquet of roses as well as bobbing balloons to create an atmosphere of birthday.  If we were there, we would deliver them to you personally as down to earth alive flowers that need water and balloons that pop.


Happy Birthday to you.  I'm hoping you like butterflies and flowers, if not blame it on my badly-tuned intuition.  I saw this very pretty birthday card with a butterfly among the most brightly colored flowers which drew my attention to it.  Grandpa and I sent it to you.  I hope you like it as well as I do.

While trying to figure something to say to you besides Happy Birthday a poem-like thought entered my mind.  So here's to you.  I should say that the first thing I was drawn to when I saw your picture was your eyes.  Damian has eyes which look like yours.


         BIRTHDAY POEM FOR YOU

"With eyes captivating, dark and profound,
Majestic and twinkling like stars up above.
Eyes large and radiant, glistening in brown,
That is Kristina, the girl whom we love.

Understand something awesome, so very true,
That joy of one's birth on this big blue earth;
Opened the way to your life and our lives too,
Happily we celebrate the day of your birth.
Happy Birthday to you!



Brian, Kristina and Damian
The wrap-around tree!


 FROM GRANDPA LANNY AND GRANDMA ARLENE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.