![]() |
| Zack Starr aka Spud McKenzie |
I have seen some fantastic pictures of Zack skydiving and would like to
share them with you. These pictures not only show the skydivers, but also the ground beneath them and dramatic shots of the sky. There are photos taken from below the airplane they jump from, and some showing images of the horizon at different angles. Some photos resemble an optical illusion, such as a skydiver appearing suspended in the air and and the uniqueness of the background. I commend the photographer. Almost makes me want to skydive. Zack has given me permission to post these photos on our family blog.
Zack is also known by the name of Spud McKenzie. I asked him how he inherited the name and this is what he said, "They gave me that nickname day one when I showed up for my first jump haha. The old bud light beer commercials mascot dog's name was Spuds MacKenzie. I had to look that one up after one of my buddies kept saying it."
Did you know that Lanny's nickname was "Twinkle." That makes sense. He also was called "Pete." Now that would need an explanation.
Did you know my nickname was "Belle" while I worked for the Road Commission. Now that makes sense with having the last name of Starr.
So what is your nickname? Well enough about nicknames.
![]() |
| Zack is in the center |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK,
FROM GRANDPA AND GRANDMA STARR













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.