dude who strolls along life’s journeys with the attractive granddaughter
of Grandpa Lanny's. I’ll give you a clue; she is the oldest of Craig’s children.
Lanny is a good judge of character and after he met Tyson, he informed
me that Tyson is a good individual and Angela has a good husband. So
Tyson, "We are very glad that you are a part of Angela’s life."
I asked the one who knows Tyson the best if she would write a little
something about her husband, and he can rest assured that she didn’t
"toast" him or "roast" him, but gave him praises any man would love to
have from his spouse.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Angela Starr Jensen, "Tyson, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! We are perfect for each other. He makes me smile, laugh, feel good, happy, want to try harder, and love! We have made beautiful children together and are so excited to spend eternity with them as a family. I get antsy waiting for him to come home from work each night and I'm a sucker for him whenever he is home! Just thinking about being with him makes me happy! He is a great dad and husband! I am so glad that we are eternal partners and I wouldn't have it any other way!"
![]() |
| Tyson |
![]() |
| Angela and Tyson |
![]() |
| Angela, Tyson and Hunter Alegna This is sand, not snow |
![]() |
| Angela, Hurley James, Tyson and Hunter |
![]() |
| Tyson, Huxley Craig, Angela, Hunter Alegna and Hurley James Jensen |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.