![]() |
| HIROMI TAKAMI STARR |
Today is Hiromi's birthday, it being the 8th of August 2012
A Message From Dad For Hiromi:
A Message From Dad For Hiromi:
I remember like it was yesterday, when a shy
young Japanese lady entered my home for the very first time. That shy young lady
was soon to become my daughter-in-law and my son’s wife. She is celebrating her
(XXX)birthday, and since it is not polite to tell a lady’s age I have omitted it
in this writing. Let’s just say she is 29 and counting. I can honestly say she
is my favorite daughter-in-law. We enjoy her visits very much.
I hope your birthday is special and that Gary treats you like a queen. Grandma and Grandpa have learned to love you very much. Grandpa would still love you even just a little bit more if you could just learn
to let Grandpa win at cards once in a while.
Phoebe Eliza Tims born 1868 Plymouth, Utah; Jens Christian Christensen born 1818 in Denmark; James Niels Christensen, born 1853, Denmark; Luke Arnett (Starr) born 1846 in Tennessee. Now for Hiromi's side of the family=(this one you would have to fill in.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Love Grandpa Starr
Like Grandpa said above, "Grandma and Grandpa have learned to love you very much." Actually I wouldn't say "learned", it came rather naturally. We are happy that you
are a part of the family and such a good help to Gary, good mother for your children, and a good person. Below are some attributes describing you. You might call it a "toast" to Hiromi. "Here's to Hiromi, the girl who traveled the
ocean blue to be with a gallant love so true." Oh my poetry is hurting.
Also I went through the family genealogy to find birthdays in August and was in luck. There are a few great grandparents and other relatives born in August, and they are:
| Annice Vilate Tims Archibald |
Sandra Starr Chudy, Philip Gelinas, Frank Monson my brother-in-law, Claudette my younger sister, Larry's granddaughter Addison Jo, Larry's grandson Levi Dean.
Ancestors born in August were: John Gardner Tims born in 1825 in Oxford, England; Thomas Marshall Tims born 1856 in Tooele, Utah; Annice Vilate Mason Tims born 1864 in Wellsville, Utah, married to Thomas Haliday Archibald born in Scotland; Cora Archibald born 1892,Plymouth, Utah;
And now for our "toast" to Hiromi: Your name has been put to work, it provides the
letters for describing you and so we begin:
letters for describing you and so we begin:
"H" is for the helpful,
happy, humorous person you are;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIROMI
"I" is for your
industrious, infallible and imaginative character;
"M" is for the mother and
a mural of might and multiplicity that's you;
"I" is for the infinite
and impeccable you, an icon of illumination.
Put these letters
all together and they spell HIROMI
A person who means the
world to us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIROMI







+-+Magazine+Scan.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.