Seth turns nine September 12,
2012. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRANDSON
He is the next to the youngest boy born to Brent and Stefanie Giles. He has a younger brother, Caleb, two older brothers, and four sisters. There's an even split, four boys and four girls. Now how cool is that! Seth is very kind and compassionate towards his two younger sisters, Lucy and Cumorah.
Seth has a contagious smile, which almost goes from ear to ear, especially when he's all smiles. He has a great big smile, a teasing smile, a “please may I play with the Nintendo” smile, a smile that shows a caring heart when one of his sisters is sad, and a smile that silently shouts “leave me alone.” Is that possible, to silently shout?
There is a uniqueness about Seth's birthdays. For four or five years we have celebrated his birthday by going to the Adams County Fair with him and his family. The fair was what he chose to do, although he has never liked to go on the carnival rides. Grandpa did persuade him to go on one ride, whether he liked it or not, I don't know. He did like the lazer Grandpa bought for him.
He does like to play games and has several favorite ones. He likes to play football and soccer with his two older brothers Liddell and Micah and will be joining a football team this year for the first time. His brothers are on football teams too. He has played on a soccer team and he shows us another one of his smiles, his "soccer smile."
One of his favorite games is the Nintendo or Game Box. I see him jumping on the trampoline with his cousins, motoring around the yard in a John Deere vehicle usually with passengers inside and out. The vehicle was provided by his Uncle Larry. Seth loves ice-cream.
One thing I remember about Seth is that he has always been good at “Word Search” games, even when he was three years old. He loved to get a book of these games and was pretty quick at finishing. Big words, little words, all kinds of words he could find. One Christmas we stuffed his stocking with one of these books, and his face lit up when he took it out. Here's a Word Search for you Seth.
SETH WORD SEARCH C A N D L E S I S T E R S T Q J Y O B R O T H E R S N I N U L A P D N A R G U L U I G I A L E I N A F E T S E D I R N R L S C Y L L A B T O O F S T T E E E U I I M A B W L R U E E D A L G N U E I P A E Y O N R D H I I E K R V V Z T D I D B I A M O Z T S I A N U L C O A L W S H H A N L U F O R I R C H K C D T R B O I P I I L E K A S A Y A E C E M K R A E C C C Y O C I T S A T N A F D C A I X C U M O R A H H M G T O R M D A L Y T B A L L O O N S S
BALLOONS, BIRTHDAY, BROTHERS, CANDLES, CARNIVAL,
CARS, COUNTY, CUMORAH, DELICIOUS, ELIZABETH, FAIR, FANTASTICO,
FOOTBALL, GRANDPA, ICE (CREAM), LAZER, LIDDELL, LUCY, LUIGI, MARIO,
MICAH, MINIATURE, NINTENDO, OLIVIA, QUARATERBACK, RIDES, SEAHAWKS,
SETH, SISTERS, SMILE, SOCCER, STEFANIE, STREAMERS, TRAMPOLINE,
YOSEIFUDO, YUGIOH
Seth was baptized last year by his father into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Lanny and I were able to be there and join in this special event in his life.
Other interesting pictures:
![]() |
| Olivia, Lucy, Stefanie, Cumorah, Micah, Liddell Grandpa Lanny, Seth, and Liz up front |
![]() |
| Whee! |
![]() |
| Pucker up and blow 'em out! |
![]() |
| Seth was Joseph and Lucy Mary in the Christmas Nativity |
I have included a video I found of Seth. It was so cute, I couldn't resist! Even though it is a few years old, which makes Seth a few years younger, and was taken in December, it is still fun to watch. Also in the video is Mario, our Yorkshire dog.















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.