Saturday, May 11, 2013

Joshus Davis' birthday is May 11, 2013

 Happy Birthday Josh.  I was sitting at the computer thinking what can I say about Josh, besides Happy Birthday.  We don't know much about him. And then it clicked, "Why not see if Ryan would help." Sure enough she responded to my plea for help and replied with this very complimentary note.  Thank you Ryan.  Incidentally, Lanny and I together with my brother and his wife spent a day at Lake Powell.  Very beautiful place.
 
Hi,
I'd love to help out by sharing some thoughts about Josh! First of all, if there's one thing to be said about Josh, it's that he is DEDICATED! Whether it be a simple (or not so simple) item on the "honey-do" list, a church calling, a job or our family in general, Josh always gives his all! Josh is a Respiratory Therapist at Cache Valley Hospital. He loves everything about his job. Whether its getting to know and serve his patients or the rush that comes from the more intense cases. I'm so grateful for his kind heart and his love for our family. He absolutely loves being a Daddy, and our little man is SO lucky to have a father that is so involved! We will be celebrating in Lake Powell with some friends May 15-19. Bottom line: Josh means everything to Kannon and I. "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all" describes us perfectly. We would be lost without each other!


 


 

 

Have a terrific time at Lake Powell.  It's a long trip but well worth it.  Love, Grandma and Grandpa Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.