Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Olivia and Liz perform in Cinderella, presented by Othello Theater Guild May 3, 2013





Liz is the third from the left 
Olivia and Liz Giles performed in Cinderella, a performance put on 
by Othello Theater Guild



Olivia is center 

Cinderella and Fairy Godmother

The cast of actors

Below is a video of one number Olivia performed as Grace with her sister Joy and her stepmother and stepsister Cinderella.  Liz did a good job in her acting also.  She danced and mingled with others as well as her horse performance.  My camera was on the blitz and I wasn't able to get it fixed in time to get any good video of her.  Sorry.  Also, I realize this video is blurry, but I have watched it several times and have enjoyed it, and perhaps you will too.
HERE'S TO THE PERFORMERS.  IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE ENTERTAINMENT.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.