Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hunzlen Laney has a birthday today, September 19, 2013


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNZLEN




Hunzlen has a birthday today, September 19, 2013. She is the youngest granddaughter of Craig's, and youngest child of Angela and Tyson's.  

Remember the poem called "Sugar and Spice"

Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of

Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of

Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of
 Author: Unknown


Mine goes like this.

Today's little girl

Little girls are made of love and giggles, 
Laughing, dancing and doing the wiggles.
Toes which run through sand and water,
Splashing and kicking is your daughter.

Chasing butterflies as they go by,
Pretending she too is a butterfly. 
She who was sent from God above,
To be cherished and cuddled with your love.


She'll play with her fingers and her toes,
She'll play with her hair and pretty bows.
Her fingers will dance through mush and cake,
And then through her hair, a picture she'll make.

Soon she'll be walking and standing quite tall,
She's ready for a tricycle, but that is not all.
For then comes the moment when she speaks out,
I want a pony, a pony I want as she twirls about.

I will ride my pony and we will go far,
From here to there and then to the stars.
The stars which sparkle and twinkle so bright,
I will ride my pony all through the night. 

Back home we will come at the dawn of the day,
My pony and I, we will have much to say.
But for now I will be your baby girl true
And enjoy my hair adorned with a curl or two.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNZLEN, 
FROM GREAT GRANDPA AND GRANDMA STARR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.