Grandpa Lanny and I attended a court of Awards to watch Philip and Alex receive scout awards
for their work during the summer. The advantage of living in the same town as some of your
grandchildren is that you get to attend Courts of Awards, etc. I'm sure the other grandsons, Shogo, Micah, and Liddell have earned badges and advancements too. Seth turned eight a couple of months ago and would most likely be working on his Wolf badge. This brings back fond memories for us.
For years we had dens of wolf cubs here at the house and watched them become bears and earn electives. I remember Stefanie as being a regular and Angie a mascot. Here are two videos of the presentation of awards to Philip and Alex plus a collage of summertime camp activities that was put together by another boy scout of Troop 98 and displayed at the meeting.
Invite: If any of you grandsons want to describe your scout camp experience, e-mail or write to grandma and I'll post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.