Hi, We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with the family, all of them in this little corner of the country.
Course there are grandchildren and great-grandchildren in Utah and New Mexico who I'm sure had a great time too. Zack was home from Afghanistan for a few weeks, and we are thankful he was able to be in Utah with his mother, stepfather and siblings and friends during the Thanksgiving holiday. Zack is Craig's youngest son.
Thanks to Richelle we will have pictures to post on the family blog. If you are on facebook, you may
have already seen them, if not, you may see them here. I plan to have some time to post them this
evening. Lanny and I are going to try to put up some Christmas lights today before the weather turns
cold again. It doesn't feel as warm as yesterday.
Today is Ryan's Starr Davis' birthday. She is Craig's youngest daughter. She and her husband, Josh are expecting their first child in a few months. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN NICOLE.
I will take a little space to express how grateful I am to my children and grandchildren. They are a big
joy and help to me. Willy comes bouncing in everyday after school with such energy and enthusiasm
which undoubtedly is contagious. Course me bouncing around would be a sight to see! If Carol is reading this,
I can't help but think of Frank when he and she came home from a ballet. He put on a hilariously funny exhibition of a ballerina leaping through the air. I'm still not sure if he was a lover of ballet or he was being nice by taking Carol to see it. But then he did have an entertaining sense of humor.
To return to my thoughts on being grateful, I'm grateful for my dear sweet, sometimes tempermental
husband and his support and companionship throughout the years. We have had a good life, funny times, challenging times, productive times, and special times, all of which are treasured memories.
I thank God for all our blessings. Grandma A
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.