Monday, November 14, 2011

Liddell writes of experience playing football, September-Nov. 2011

Letter from Liddell to Grandma Starr:
"Dear Grandma,
I am writing this letter right now because it is almost the end of the football season.  I have had a great season.  We are doing better than last season because last year we didn't win any games, but we tied 1 game.  This year we have won 3, lost 4, and tied 1.  We still play one more game vrs the Panthers at the high school. We have already beat them but we are playing them again.  We have got new really good players.  I am #77.  I am the quarterback on the team.  I am the fastest on my team by a little bit.  Pablo and Isaiah are almost faster than me but they're not.  Last year the Panthers didn't win any games at all.  This year they haven't won any games again.  They did better last year because they tied us.  My first touchdown was against the Huskies because I took the ball from them and ran it all the way back.  I have had a great season."

                                   

1 comment:

  1. I think letters for Grandma's are better than Christmas ...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.