Hi, I'm Binkle the bear, tee hee. Actually I'm Willy's grandma. Grandpa and I are proud
of him receiving his bear patch. He worked on a lot of requirements for belt loops during
the summer time. Grandpa offered assistance with the folding of the American flag, and other requirements. I learned alot about Wolves as Willy searched the internet and found info
and pictures. He then put together a collage.
September was their Fire Prevention Month. Here's one statistic that they recorded:
Roughly 2/3 of home fire deaths happen with no smoke alarms or no working smoke alarms.
Do you have your's?
I think we will talk about the grandkids' sports or halloween next. I have a interesting and
fun letter from one of the grandsons that I have permission to post.
Luv,
Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.