Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH MAY 11, 2012

Surprise!  We have another family birthday this month.  Lizzy can move over and share the month with her Grandpa's granddaughter Ryan's husband, Josh Davis.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH, even though it is a little late.  I can't say I know much about Josh, except Ryan loves him very much, so he must be an okay guy.  Lanny has met Josh and told us that Ryan did well in choosing Josh to marry and that he is a good person.  Lanny is a good judge of character and is usually right about people.  I have copied a few pictures from facebook and will post them here so you may enjoy meeting him through pictures. Also there are a few lines taken from Ryan's e-mails that are included which will help to know Josh a little better.
5-15-12
"Hey! Our little guy is doing great, He's growing like a lil
weed! I can't believe it. He's almost 13lbs now and 
sleeping through the night! Joshs birthday 
was Friday, May 11th. He's 26! Hope all is well! 
 
-Ryan Davis-"
 It's dated 12-2-2011
"Hey there,
I just wanted to write and say, "THANK YOU!!" for the birthday card and email! It really does mean a lot :) I had a great birthday! Josh did a great job spoiling me. He woke me up with breakfast in bed and my gift was a glider and ottoman for when this lil one gets here! We also went out to dinner and movie and spent some time with Angela and her lil family while they're in town. I lucked out and we both already had the day off so we were able to spend the whole day together! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Love you guys! ...and thanks again!"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.