Saturday, May 19, 2012

Max Goodrich had a birthday on May 18th

Yesterday was Max's birthday.  How do I know?  I saw it on facebook.  If you want to learn something, go to facebook.  It's like an encylopedia of  information, a scapebook of bits and pieces, and a drawer full of nuts and bolts.  On my home page I happened to see this comment by Kendra, Max's mother: 
"Going to ihop for Max's free b-day breakfast then off to hang out with friends! I can't believe 3 years ago my sweet baby Max was born, I can't imagine my life without him."

Move over Liz and Josh, there's someone else born in May connected to this family.  Max is
Larry's grandson, and Larry is Richelle's husband.  Got it.  So we are step-great-grandparents,
right.  Sounds good enough for me.

I was fortunate enough to be able to click on Kendra's family blog (which she has done an
excellent job on, she is a very creative lady.  There was a goldmine of pictures of the kids and their father building a fort.  It's not just a tipical fort, it's big enough to hold a father and two sons, plus. 
 A DOUBLE TAKE
I can do it myself, Dad
 Jason follows in his Dad's footsteps in that he likes to do things on a big scale.  It's a grand  beginning for a fort.   


 Happy Birthday Max
Levi, Jason, Max and Kendra Goodrich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.