Sunday, December 30, 2012

Micah Giles' birthday is December 30, 2012


 Micah called me a couple of weeks ago to interview me asking questions about what it was like when I was young; such as, what my favorite movie, song, and hobbies were.  Also he asked questions like what chores did I do, what kind of dances did they do when I was young, etc.  So now I will show through pictures a few things that I know he likes to do.  At one time his favorite color was blue.  His favorite sport is football.


From an article in the Children's Friend it mentioned
"Micah likes football and looks forward to playing on a school team.  He teaches his brothers and sisters the rules of the game."  This article was written several years ago (you can see by the picture that he was
quite a bit younger). 

His wish came true.  He has played football on a team since he was eight years old.                   

Michael likes to shoot Nerf guns, Lazer guns, and other types of sophisticated play guns with his brothers, cousins, and friends. He likes parties, desserts, and fun.
Micah likes to play 
Nintendo, Game Cube, Wii and other similar games.  

Micah loves his family and is kind and sensitive.  One way he helps his siblings was to participate in a burial of Zina, a pet dragon that died Sunday morning.  The bearded dragon belonged to his sister Liz.  What else does Micah like?  You tell me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH
MAY YOUR LIFE BE FULL OF TOUCHDOWNS BE IT FOOTBALL OR JUST  LIFE.  LOVE GRANDPA AND GRANDMA STARR
GO MICAH!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.